We are delighted to welcome you at Origami boutique residences.
Today more than ever, we are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience and truly memorable moments throughout your stay, for a unique unfolding experience enjoyed in complete serenity and total peace of mind.
Providing a safer environment for our guests and associates is a top priority. Achieving this is a shared responsibility. Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of our public spaces by complying with local and international regulations.
In response to current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have high standards of cleanliness.
Allow us to introduce you to some of the measures we have implemented and what to expect regarding to amenities, services, and facilities.
For further questions, bookings or travel information, our reservations team is at your full disposal and will be delighted to assist you via email, at email@example.com.
We look forward to your stay!
GUEST ARRIVAL – DEPARTURE
- Comfortable check-in procedures with safe distances & staff personal protective equipment is implemented.
- Check-in policy: Check-in time: 15:00 Check-out time: 11:00
- All key cards and POS machines will be disinfected.
- Holidaymakers will be able to checkout in advance (bills prepared without physical contact).
- All employees are required to keep distance of 1.5 to two metres between them and the guests.
- For any case of emergency, a medical kit is available at reception, which includes disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and laser thermometer.
- Extensive cleaning practices are in place to provide the best possible protection against potential Covid-19 viruses.
- Meticulous cleaning and very good room ventilation take place between stays of guests.
- Wooden and metallic surfaces and items-such as keys, door handles and security locks, are disinfected with 70% alcohol, where bleach not appropriate.
- The change of sheets, pillowcases and towels will be avoided and carried out only upon the request of guests for longer stays.
- The doors and windows of all rooms to be opened daily for natural ventilation.
- The most used devices and appliances like TV remote controls and air conditioner controls will receive special attention.
- Room amenities include hand sanitizers.
- Increased water quality controls take place.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pool areas is increased.
- Extensive training programmes and daily updates on the latest guidelines provided by health authorities. Intensive staff training on PPE use, frequent deep sanitisation and change of equipment, such as worn masks.
- Staff will be able to identify symptoms and report them to the health coordinator.
- Personnel planning: Staff will work together in fixed teams.
- Measures compliance by all staff.
Finally, to safeguard public health, the hotel management must keep a record of all members of staff and all persons who stayed at the hotel – name, nationality, check-in and check-out date, contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail), to allow communication with all individuals who came in close contact with a later confirmed case of COVID-19